+254 721 350 365
To ensure young people change their risk- taking behavior and embrace healthy sexuality lifesyles.
1. Promoting child rights and development and protecting them against sexual abuse .
2. Promoting peer education programs on SRH in our community.
3. Creation of awareness and distribution of contraceptives in our community.
4. Raising awareness on HIV/AIDS and fostering risk avoidance skills amongst the youth.
5. Addressing SRH issues on local radio listening programs and discussion amongst the youth.
6. Giving hope, love and advocating for the rights of the people living with HIV/AIDS.
7. Addressing the root causes and spread of HIV/AIDS amongst the youth.
Projects in the Program:
Improving the sexual reproductive health & rights of youths in Korogocho-Nairobi, Kenya
The goal of the project is to increase access to and utilization of SRH services amongst adolescents and youth in Korogocho slums in Nairobi, and respond to unmet needs for sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR) thus contributing towards reducing maternal morbidity and mortality caused by unplanned pregnancy and unsafe abortions in the area.
Planned Parenthood Global is funding this project with a divisional goal to strengthen the impact and broaden the reach of integrated and comprehensive sexual and reproductive health (SRH) Services, particularly for young people and other vulnerable Populations
Kariobangi Health Centre
FHOK – Family Health Options Kenya
RHN – Reproductive Health Network
Korogocho Health Centre
Donors: Planned Parenthood Global